|Members of the Kelley MBA Investment Banking Academy listen to a presentation.|
The Kelley School of Business full-time MBA program leaped into the Top 50 of elite business schools in the world in the Financial Times 2012 ranking released today.
That's pretty impressive when you consider there are more than 8,000 business schools in the world. But the No. 46 ranking was largely achieved by some even more impressive numbers in the criteria:
- No. 5 program among public schools
- No. 2 in the world in Marketing / No. 1 among public schools
- No. 8 in the world in Accounting / No. 4 among public schools
- No. 4 in the world in job placement within three months of graduation
- No. 16 in the world in curriculum and teaching quality / No. 10 in the U.S.
- No. 20 in the world in faculty research productivity / No. 16 in the U.S.
As Dean Dan Smith says, the Kelley School is not driven by media rankings, but the numbers show that others recognize the world-class experience our MBA students get right here in Bloomington, Indiana.