"Before I joined the faculty, I was the CFO of Young & Rubicam. When I got here, I discovered that there was a lot of academic research that I wished I had known about when I was 'in the real world' either a) because I could have applied that research in my day-to-day activities, or b) because academic research has disproven some of the fundamental assumptions that I had been making about how the world works," Greene explains.
Eight companies, with combined revenues of more than $127 billion, participated this year.
- Belgacom CFO Ray Stewart
- Boston Scientific CFO Sam Leno
- Brandt Consolidated CFO Joe Brummel
- Brown-Forman CFO Don Berg
- Ernst & Young CFO Kathy Pawlus
- Hillenbrand CFO Cindy Lucchese
- Honeywell CFO Dave Anderson
- Wellpoint CFO Wayne DeVeydt
More than 600 MBA and undergraduate students participated in a daylong event of panels and networking.